Saturday 5 May 2012

Testimonials

"I teamed-up with Neil Advani to finance a gas station transaction in Northern California. I work as a Business Development Officer for the SBA (Small Business Administration) division of a bank. The deal was quite complex as Neil was the chief negotiating intermediary between multiple borrowers, the seller (a multi-million dollar leading petroleum refiner and wholesaler distributor), the seller’s legal council as well as the bank. I can honestly say that Neil’s diligence, proficiency, expertise and sheer fortitude is what ultimately led to the successful fulfillment of the transaction. In the time that I have known Neil, I have found him to be an extremely knowledgeable, forthright and efficient Business Consultant. I would strongly recommend Neil Advani to anyone in the market for a commercial or SBA related transaction."

           Kelly C - VP and BDO

"As a lender, I have always admired the way Neil has represented his clients with thorough, extremely detailed business plans and proformas that leave little room for additional questions. It is this understanding of his clients and the market place that make him a known commodity for getting difficult deals done. It is a pleasure to work with Neil."
           Todd F - SBA Production Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment